Student Affairs Department

Depending on your level of study you may need to contact different student affairs departments.

If your request is for the 1st year of a Bachelor's degree (Mathematics or Computer Science), you can consult the pages of the "Pôle de scolarité Licences Sciences", which groups together the L1 courses in the following departments :

  • School and Observatory of Earth Sciences (Bachlor's Degrees)
  • Faculty of Chemistry
  • Faculty of physics and engineering
  • Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science

If your request is for another year (2nd year of Bachlor’s degrees, First and second year of Master’s Degrees, Professional bachelor’s degree programs or University diplomas), you can consult the pages of the Service des études et de la vie étudiante (Student Life and Studies Department).